Friday 20 May 2011

I am back :)

Have been sick and have not had the energy to write here :( but now I am better :)

It started with some cough and it didn't want to disappear tried everything (at least it felt so) , so when I started to have trouble breathing at the nights I decided that it was probably time to go and see a doctor.

It was the first time I've been at a medical centre here in Canada, so I didn't know what to expect :)  ( I have been on hospitals in South Africa :) and that was an experience I never will forget :) so yes I was wondering how this would be) but it  was quite similar to Sweden.

But now I start to feel better, got some really strong antibiotics and they work :)

Well now it is time to sort things out here it is soon time for lunch.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment